eVAL OMR is state-of-the-art OMR software for capturing and analyzing data from plain paper OMR sheets. The software captures data from plain-paper sheets containing bubbles. It’s simple yet sophisticated User Interface (UI) design makes it very easy to create, process and analyze OMR data for specific user applications.
“Simple 3-Step process:
1. Design and Print your own OMR Sheets using Microsoft Excel based Form Designer
2. Scan OMR sheets and use eVAL to recognize data
3. Statistically analyze your data and export to Microsoft Excel and PDF.
Get rid of Manual Data Entry
eVAL OMR collects data from plain paper OMR sheets, such as tests, evaluations, assessments, surveys and others quickly and accurately. This results in a faster turnaround time and 100% accurate results. It is a perfect blend of advance features and simple intuitive user experience. Processing OMR sheets and analyzing data has never been easier!
Features of eVal OMR
- Recognizes optical marks (bubbles) with 100% accuracy from plain paper forms.
- Modern and friendly User Interface.
- Large number of ready to use Form Templates.
- Very simple easy to use MS Excel based Form Designer to modify existing and create new Forms.
- High speed Form sheets recognition
- Advance Analytics and Reporting module
- SMS module – allows to send the results as SMS
- Exports data to various formats (CSV, Excel, PDF etc.)
- Best suited for quick & accurate evaluation of sheets such as surveys, tests, evaluations, assessments etc.
- Market segments:
- Schools and Colleges
- Educational coaching Institutes
- Market Research companies
- Corporates – training and recruitment
- Government -surveys,training.
- Eliminate manual processing, resulting in faster turnaround time
- Works with plain paper OMR sheets:
Standard 70-100 gsm A4 paper
- No special printing needed – can be printed with normal printers or MFPs
- Photocopied OMR sheets can be used
- Multiple standard templates available
- No special design software needed – OMR sheets design and modification can be done with MS Excel based Form Designer
- No special scanner needed – OMR sheets can be scanned using standard Flatbed/ADF scanners
- Result distribution using intuitive SMS module
- Low cost, flexible and easy to use solution
Download eVAL Brochure eVAL OMR Brochure